10 Best Reasons to Live in the Heights
July 27, 2011
- Minutes away Downtown, Memorial Park and professional sports stadiums including Minute Maid Stadium and Toyota Center.
- Enjoy the Heights historic business district located on 19th street, where there are shops, galleries, cafes and boutiques! Sandcastle Homes is currently building 7 homes on 21st St. and Ashland St.
- Full of character and charm and has a small town feel in a big city!
- There is a great night life scene that includes bars and restaurants such as, Cedar Creek Café Bar and Grill, Onion Creek, Shady Tavern
- Outstanding public schools
- Sandcastle Homes builds in the Heights and the homes are priced very reasonable
- Enjoy the friendly neighborhood and attend annual events including, Historic Heights Home and Garden Tour, Christmas in the Heights, Heights Garage Sale, Heights Fun Run and Heights Festival
- The Heights highly values their historic roots; this is one of the earliest planned communities in Texas!
- Has well-established and friendly surrounding neighborhoods!
- Incomparable homes all around the Heights!
Visit us at our website for more information!annual events, bars, Downtown, family, Heights, Houston, Houston Heights, Houston Heights Homes, Houston Texas, neighborhood, nightlife, schools, small
Categorised in: Featured Blogger, Uncategorized
This post was written by Sandcastle Homes