Diverse Happenings in Montrose
February 18, 2023
Located west of Houston is the new homes in Houston TX community of Montrose. This culturally filled hub features a lively art, trendy food, bustling nightlife, unique shops, tattoo parlors, and hipster culture.
- Buffalo Bayou Park – If you are looking for greenspace then look no further than Buffalo Bayou Park. With 160-acres, you can enjoy hike and bike trails; dog park, skatepark, nature play area, paddle and bike rentals, art, and two visitor centers. This park is free, open to the public, and ideal for the entire family to enjoy.
- The Guild Shop – From clothing and jewelry to accessories, art, furnishings, and more is this consignment and thrift store. This is the place to be for your resale needs.
- Rosie Cannonball – This establishment features European cuisine. Have lunch and dinner dishes including pizza, pasta, chops, seafood, local vegetables, dessert, wine, and spirits. Enjoy wonderful food and a great atmosphere.
- Rothko Chapel –This non-denominational chape provides a sacred space for spirituality, prayers, and meditation. You can also check out the religious arts, paintings, and sculptures.
- Stages Repertory Theatre – A non-profit intimate live theatre for storytelling with a diverse group of plays and stories that invites people to “live more deeply and love more boldly.”
There is so much more to enjoy and experience in Montrose. You will absolutely enjoy strolling down Westheimer Road or grabbing a coffee from one of the local cafes. To learn more about the eccentric neighborhood of Montrose and our available homes in Houston TX, contact Lorannette Lewis at 281-543-6360.Tags: gated communities in Houston Texas, homebuilder houston tx, Houston, Sandcastle Homes
Categorised in: Diverse Happenings in Montrose, Things To Do, Uncategorized
This post was written by Sandcastle Homes